Contacting KoiKoi is of greatest benefit when there are changes happening in business and/or with a leader’s career. With external support, leaders can broaden their perspective and prevent serious and expensive mistakes, improve their decision-making ability, create a more open and interactive organizational culture and identify interesting opportunities for growth. These kinds of situations include e.g. the following:
- The leader takes on more responsibility in the organization.
- An expert or a manager gets ready to take on the position of a leader or a foreman.
- A leader must leave the organization, either against his/her will or of his/her own volition.
- There are business-oriented, cultural or geographical changes in the organization.
- External interest in the organization grows, and it is in the public eye more often.